Friday, October 31, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
This is a box of rose petals, yes dried rose petals. People Cortney has been gone from this house since 1994! (yes Cort I realize they are from Ryan and they are special that's why when I come to visit you this week they will be visiting you as well. Ok, moving right along.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
1. Open your picture folder.
2. Go to the sixth folder.
3. Open the sixth picture.
4. Import into your blog and tell the story.
Ok, here's my picture. It's of a table and chairs that I've been looking at for a while. I also found another set while I was there so I included that picture too. Here's the good part. I want your thoughts on these two. I really want a square table that has the tall chairs. However, I'm a little nervous about getting the taller chairs. Do any of you have the taller table and chairs? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
I tag anyone who wants to play along!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
She's in our laundry room tonight. We don't dare let her outside because of the fierce hunter (Bosco). We're really not sure what he might do to her. However, she is quite content in her homemade (shoebox) bed for the night.
Oh and last but not least, we need a name. We're going to assume she is a girl. Some of the names we are tossing around are Ruby, Stella, (my sister suggested) Pumpkin. Does anyone in blogland have a suggestion? Feel free to let me know.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
(6) quirky things about me. Feel free to play along. OK, here goes.
(1) I love to do laundry, I know, I know, I'm kind of a freak like that. I never have dirty clothes in the hamper, because I keep my laundry done up at all times!
(2) I HATE, hear me people, HATE rubber bands. I cannot touch them and I really don't like to even see one laying around. GROSS!! Just so you know it was REALLY, REALLY hard for me to even put this picture on my blog! YUUUUCK!!!!
(3) I LOVE fresh squeezed lime on my salads instead of salad dressing.
(4) I can only eat scrambled eggs if they have ketchup on them.
(5) I love the anticipation of a storm. When the weather channel has Arkansas in the red I get a little excited!! I know, we're dealing with a psycho here!
(6) (Alvin helped me with this one) I could care less if my car is clean inside or out! However, it's always clean, because my hero keeps it that way!