I don't about you guys, but this election is wearin' me out!!!! I can't stop thinking about it, I can't stop watching it on tv and I can't stop worrying about it. I will just be glad when it's over and I pray it doesn't go on and on and on like it did in 2000!
I read an email today that I would like to share with you:
Top 10 predictions no matter who wins election
1) The Bible will still have all the answers.
2) Prayer will still work.
3) The Holy Spirit still moves.
4) God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5) There will still be God anointed preaching.
6) There will still be singing praises to God.
7) God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8) There will still be room at the cross.
9) Jesus will still love you.
10) Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
I will have to say after I read this I felt better. For now it's 8:34 p.m., I'm in El Paso, my wake up call is at 4:15 in the morning and I'm pretty sure I will be exhausted tomorrow after staying up most of the night watching the returns because I am bright eyed and bushy tailed. HA!!