Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm Baaaaack

Ok, I am trying to get my nerve up to start blogging again!!! Lots of things have changed in the past year and a half. Number one being, we sold our house, all of our furnishings and moved downtown into a loft (or uptown as Alvin calls it), that's right.......you know Billy Joel sings a song about me, UPTOWN Girl. LOL!!! And, we now have a fourth grandson, James Oliver Cooper, who made his presence known, October 25th of this year!!! He is a living doll and I can't wait to tell y'all all about him!!!

Until then, hang on to your horses and I'll be back in a few days!!!!

7 comments:

sher said...

Hi!
Missed you and glad you are back. Looking forward to hearing more about what you have going on. Ohhhh ad pics please! : )
Take care

Kelley said...

Yay! I have missed you! Glad you are back!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You are the winner of my giveaway....Email me your information...
to annah99@aol.com

Teresa

Justabeachkat said...

Welcome back sweet friend! So glad you're back to blogging.

Congrats on winning Teresa's giveaway.

Hugs,
Kat

Anonymous said...

BECKY!!! Yay! You're coming back! I've missed you and can't wait for you to share your new way of living! Congratulations on your new little grand! :)
Thank you for popping in to see me.
I love your new blog title and the new look!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jacquie Wallace said...

Love and miss you!! Glad you're back! I'm still working on my next post. Ha!

Justabeachkat said...

Hey sweet friend, I thought you were coming back???? I know the holidays have a way of keeping us from fun things, but now that they are over, it's time to play!

Happy New Year.

BTW...just like my blog post tonight expresses - YOU are important to me. Thanks for your friendship.

Hugs,
Kat