Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again.........

My sister Susie, at Digging in the dirt has tagged me.

Six random things about me:

1. I love thunderstorms!

2. I'm claustrophobic. Crazy isn't it. You would think flying around in a metal tube all day would drive me nuts, it doesn't. But, you let me get in an elevator and my heart starts pounding, especially if the door doesn't open immediately when the elevator stops!!!

3. I'm the oldest of three children. I have a sister, Susie and my brother Wes is the youngest.

4. I drive way too fast most of the time.

5. I once got pulled over by the same State Trooper twice in one week while on my way to Jonesboro and managed to talk him out of a ticket both times (reference number four).

6. I NEVER meet a stranger. I love to talk (reference number 5). I could talk the bark right off a tree!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I'm claustrophobic, too! Especially with elevators. My kids think I'm crazy. One time we got on a glass elevator in Dallas that was so full of people my face was up against the glass and I thought I would just DIE!

Too funny about the State Trooper!

About your question on my blog... I scanned a bunch of my Mom's pictures with my scanner and upload them in Windows Live Writer when I'm posting a new blog. It shouldn't be any problem for you. Let me know if you need any help.

Susie said...

Sis,(or should I say Ms. Gift-of-Gab?) No doubt there are lots of naked trees out there right now.

MiMi said...

That's TOO funny that you got pulled over 2 times by the same trooper in the same week! You MUST be a fast talker! Would love to know what he said on the second time he pulled you over.
Emilie