Friday, May 21, 2010

A Relaxing Friday Evening #5

It has been a crazy Friday.........rode my bike, worked in the yard for awhile, went to Lucky's, took Mom to lunch at the Bulldog in Bald Knob (they have the best strawberry shortcake in the world), drove on to Searcy and shopped most of the afternoon, bought groceries and headed home. You can imagine how nice it was to get home and have a relaxing evening with my hero. We grilled pork chops, pototoes and I made a salad.......the best part was cranking up the firepit, making smores and listening to Jimmy Buffett.



I hope all my fabulous friends in blogland have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

Back the truck up, sister! You said you went to Lucky's and didn't tell what you got??? You must've not got too lucky.

I SO want to come have smores in your backyard with you sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Oh, the vision of your back yard is lovely. I can smell the grilling going on.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Susie said...

Wish we could have been there with you. Your plants are looking great sister!

Forty Two East said...

Oh I love smores!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Betsy said...

That sounds like the perfect night to me!! Smores and Jimmy Buffett?? I wish I could have come over and joined you!!