Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reiders #25

Guess who is staying with Pop and Mimi for a few days??? Reiders!! I took this picture this afternoon and as I'm looking at it now and thinking......wow, Reid is already seven and will be in the second grade next fall. Man, talk about a lump in my throat. Time sure goes by fast when you're having fun, doesn't it?

Reid and Pop have already turned in and guess who is still up and watching baseball by herself~~~~lol~ We have riden bikes, played ladderball, played in the pool, waterballoons, waterguns, and baseball and this is just the first day!

Y'all have yourselves a wonderful week!!! As for me, I better get to bed, because someone will be up early rearing to go!!!
BTW, I stopped at Lucky's this morning on the way to pick up Reid and I bought a fourteen piece cutlery set by Food Network for $20. When I got home I looked it up on the internet and it is on sale this week at Khol's for $169.00, regular price...$219.00! Lucky me!!

14 comments:

Jacquie said...

Reid has grown a foot!!! Once again, these grandparents having some QT with the grandkids is KILLIN' ME!! I'm a little green-eyed.

What a good deal at Lucky's!! I wish Lucky's was closer... it's like going to TJM - you just never know if you'll hit the jackpot or not.

Enjoy Reid (and Pops, too)!!

Kelley said...

I can't get over your luck with shopping. That is just fantastic. Reid is should a cutie pie. Time does go by so fast. I can't believe Mary-Kate is 4 years old. She is so funny and melts our hearts. Have fun with Reid.

Susie said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! Oh my goodness!

Anonymous said...

What fun you all will have this weekend! He has grown so much. Congrats on the great find at Lucky's ~ don't you love to get a bargain? Enjoy making memories this weekend ~ take lots of pics!

Justabeachkat said...

Cute photos.

Man, I wish we had a Lucky's too.

Hugs!
Kat

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I had lost you...so glad to find your blog again....you were one of my FIRST favorite bloggers...Happy Wednesday

Evelyn said...

Mrs. Becky!! I love your blog! I am so glad I found it...and cort's too! I love how she basically raised "3 little girls" and now has 3 little boys:) love- Evelyn

Justabeachkat said...

Love your new blog look. But where are you? I know you've been busy with your travels 'cause I've seen the photos, etc. on facebook...but, it's time for you to come back to blogging sweet friend! Did you hear my foot stomp?

Happy weekend.

Hugs,
Kat

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Ann said...

You really have the cutest grandsons! And, I want to go to Lucky's!!!

Anonymous said...

HI Becky!! Look at that little guy! He's adorable!
Thanks so much for voting for Chloe Dawn! She sends some extra kisses!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky!! What a little cutie and I'm sure he's grown a bunch since this post! Come back to blogland...come back...back...back! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

Hey, Becky, it's been so long since I've been here..and things have changed..like the name of your blog.:))
Hope you are doing good..
Your Reid is adorable.:)
ox bj

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So glad that you stopped by

are you still blogging