Friday, February 22, 2008

HO-HUM

Cindy, Becky, Cherry, Ashley, Krystal & Anna

My overnights this week included Austin, Texas and Portland, Oregon. Nothing too exciting happened. However, I did fly with my neice Cindy, which is always fun. Let's see if my memory serves me. We were delayed out of Dallas the first day, so we got into Austin an hour and a half late. Everything was pretty much on schedule all day Sunday. On our van ride to the hotel in Portland we met another crew who are based in Chicago. Everyone came to my room for mid- afternoon snacks, then we all split. Some went shopping (yep, that would be Cindy and myself), some worked out, and a couple took a nap. Told ya nothing too exciting this week. Maybe next week with be more exciting. Until then, stay safe.........

No comments: