Mimi at MiMi's Moments has tagged me. This is my first time to be tagged in the blogworld. Until recently I thouht tag was a game I played in grade school, oh no not now a days, it's a adult game! HA!!!! Anyhow, here goes.............
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Alvin & I were on the Carnival Sensation in the Eastern Carribean (wish I were there now) along with Casey (our youngest daughter) and Holly who had both just graduated high school. OH MY GOSH!!!! My baby has been out of school ten years. WOOOOOO!!!!!
2. My favorite snacks.
That would be reeses peanut butter cups with popcorn (you know, pop a peanut butter cup in your mouth along with a hand full of popcorn). Preferably while watching a good movie at the theater. Oh and not butter on that popcorn please, too many calories! HA!!!
3. Five things on my to-do list today.
Well, the day is almost over, so here is what I did do today.
1. Picked up my new eye glasses.
2. Washed a load of clothes.
3. Watered my flowers. It was suppose to rain. Didn't happen.
4. Boxed up some uniform pieces I had ordered and reordered more.
5. And of course, went to Sonic for Happy Hour!!
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
First, give to the Lord. Help my family and friends, especially those grandbabies. I would love to be able to travel the world and randomly give to people in need. I am so tenderhearted when it comes to the less fortunate. Those are the people who have a special place in my heart. I would also give to Heifer International.
5. Five jobs I've had.
1. American Lantern/sales department.
2. Cruise agent, sold cruises out of our home for seven years.
3. I was a computer lab instructor at the high school.
4. New York Life/Administrative Assistant
5. Current/Flight Attendant for Southwest Airlines
6. Fives places I've lived.
That's easy. I have lived in Newport, AR all my life!
7. Five Random things People wouldn't know about me.
I am ambidextrous.
I count when I ride my bike, I know it's crazy, but I do it!
I can talk and sing just like "Alvin and the Chipmunks. Yep, I can sing "Christmas Don't Be Late!
I have a photographic memory.
When I was little I wanted to be a telephone operator.
Now, that's a hard one. I love all kinds of music. All I would need is my MP3 player and I would be set. I do love anything Rod Stewart, Jimmy Buffet, Neil Diamond and Oldies But Goldies!
9. People I tag are......Susie, Cortney, Casey & Brandi!