Friday, September 19, 2008

LA's fine, sun shines most the time.....



I started a three day trip today, with my overnights in LA (tonight) and San Jose (tomorrow) night. I checked in this morning at 5:15. Since that time I have been to St. Louis, Omaha, Las Vegas (Lost wages as we call it) and finally LA. We have a 21 hour overnight. Nothing to exciting in the air today. Everyone was pretty quit, except for group of Iowa State Fans who we were taking to Las Vegas and boy were they having a good time in the back of the plane. Oh, and Trey Hill (lead guitarist) for Jessica Simpson was on my flight from Las Vegas to LA. Quit a nice guy! Here's his pic....


As soon as we checked into the hotel, Amy (one of my crewmembers) and I took off to T.J. Maxx, Trader Joe's and finally.....In N Out Burger. YUMMY!!


I found these darling candlesticks at T.J. Maxx and I think they will go perfect with my new $50 cabinet that I bought last week. What was I thinking buying these, now I have to lug them around for two more days. Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! HA!! Well guys it's 8:00 p.m. central time, 6:00 Pacific and the sun is still high in the sky, however, this chick is going to close the curtains, turn out the lights and get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! GO HOGS!!!

6 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Becky, Those candle sticks look beautiful!! Hope you get some wonderful rest! Blessings, Nancy

MiMi said...

You have to be THE cutest flight attendant I have ever seen! I hope I get to be on one of your flights some time!

Have a safe trip and lots of fun!

Casey said...

Hey, get back to work!! Just kidding! Like the new candlesticks, love you, Case

Susie said...

Hey Sis,

We made it home with mom. Everything is going great for now! Looks like you are having a great time. Love those candlesticks!!!

Jacquie said...

I love the candlesticks... and love me some TJ Maxx!

I grew up in Southern California, so you're in my old stomping grounds!

nikkicrumpet said...

OHHHH IN AND OUT...the best burgers on the entire planet. We don't have those on the East coast...but every time we are in California we find one and CHOW DOWN!