Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Quick, get me a spoon!"

I could just eat the cheeks right off thoses grandbabies of ours...I decided a couple of days ago that a teaspoon just wouldn't work anymore, it's going to take a tablespoon!

Baby Ridge was two weeks old yesterday and he is the sweetest thing! Of course Reid and Cade are the best brothers in the entire universe and can't keep their hands off him. Cade says, "I hold it", followed by, "take it". It is so funny! Reid always wants to know if he can hold Ridge for 100 minutes!

Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks. So grab a spoon and enjoy!












6 comments:

Faith said...

Oh boy! They are all precious. Love that pic of the five of you on the couch...so sweet!

Susie said...

What wonderful, sweet pictures. I ran out of spoons!!!

Brandi said...

Sooooo precious...they are all adorable. I love Cade's boots with shorts look!

Jacquie said...

What a precious family! I'm starting to get the "wanna grandbaby" feelings. Gonna have to wait, since the boys aren't married yet and I'm too old to start over again!

MiMi said...

I think it's going to take a SHOVEL for all that sweetness! They are precious and I love all your new pictures. Especially that one with you and Alvin and the boys!
Hope you're having a great trip -somewhere away from Hanna and Ike!

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah, I could TOTALLY eat him up with a tablespoon, too! As Cortney says, he is yummy, and of course his brothers are precious, too!