Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Is Nearer To Gods Heart In A Garden Than Anywhere Else on Earth

What a difference ten days make. EVERYTHING IS IN FULL BLOOM!!! YEAH! I came in Sunday night from my trip and was sooooo excited to see the yard, so I thought I would share. I hope you enjoy.

Alvin now calls this our "Bridal Hut"because of the sheers
This is "Martha"
This sweet baby has no name
(Any suggestions)

This is so true. I always feel close to Gods
heart in my garden.

Thanks Sis for my geranium

Container outside of our front door

Ten days later everything is in bloom!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tres jolie photo
moi aussi je suis grand papa
que dieu vous protege
amicalement jimi

Susie said...

Sister your yard looks fantastic!!! I love the curtains on the cabana. I'm not sure what you should name your little one but I will think about it and let you know.